1:- Social Media Marketing:
- Define the problem and determine and formulate the research question
- Decide on the sources of information and sample profile
- Plan the research method
- Conducting the research and collecting the data
- Perform data analysis and report the finding and recommendations
- Reporting and presentation
Social Media Marketing (SMM) also known as social influence marketing uses techniques such as publication relations, social influencing, online communities, social media platforms, and customer service. Some social media marketing tools include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and YouTube. SMM is a collective group of web properties whose content is published by users, not directed at employees of the property.
2:- Social Media Optimization:
It’s uses for mouth marketing the website by using social networking sites. Social media optimization (SMO) is a set of methods for generating publicity through social media, online communities and community websites. Methods of SMO include adding RSS feeds, social news buttons, blogging, and incorporating third-party community functionalities like images and videos.